Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunarix Strife

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarix Strife

Lunarix Strife

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:23 pm

Name ~Lunarix Strife

Age ~19

Gender ~Female

Race ~ Jenova Cell Infused Human

Height ~5' 4"

Weight ~192

Eye Color ~Blue (From Mako Energy)

Hair Color ~Blond

Blood Type ~ Jenova Infused

Element ~ Mako Energy and Melee

Summoning/s ~ None.......

Bio ~ Lunarix was the one of two twins in the Strife family. She has two brothersm, her older one Cloud and her Twin Lunix. She grew up in a small backwash twon called Niebleheim. SHe had met Tifa out there in her younger years, making her a close friend and so did Cloud. At age 18, CLoud had moved on and Lunirix was traveling to midgar. There she joined Shinra and became a SOLDIER 3rd Class level 1. Through the years she Trained with Sephiroth and Genesis. The best 1st class soildiers around. She and Sephi had grown a close relationship and so did her and Genesis and then when the day came and she had become a 2nd Class. She was to move on, With Angeal and Zack Fair. She had wnet thorugh mission after mission with them. Icluding the accident at Nieblehiem, the disapearance of Genesis and the Disapearance of Angeal, Hojo and Hollander. After all this she did not become a 1st Class but she watched them fall of shinra, the destruction of the Jenova bings and the Death of Zack Fair. After some many years later she lived in the ruins of Migar. SHe began to travel again but came back with Geostigma. When she returned Sephiroth had come back and Once again she helped her brother defeat him. Riding her and others of Geostigma. Now even with all that on her mind she continues her travels. Her an Axis had m grew up together for years after since Axel had gone away, This was all during the happening in Lunas life. But now having met Axis again she follows by her side and protects the president of SHinra. Rufus SHinra with the remaining turks. Togther they are bringing Shinra Back. Also she recently gained her promotion to 1st Class after the return of Shinra. She was the first of many to work for the new Shinra. Now that she had her job back, SHe still had her family and She had met so many New friends in her many battles against the Jenova Acients, She wasent about to lose Axis. Once again on her travels to find Axis she met Sephiroth again, he was alive. But she defeated him alone this time. Thats how she got the Geostigma back and the One Winged Angel Keyblade which she gave to Axis. NOw she hides her pain with the geostigma and she hangs around Shinra Mansion in Neiblehiem researching in the Basement Lab and Office, shes slowly walking in Sephiroth's steps...... She has done alot of research on Jenova and the other projects and now decides to take on her role as the sucessor SOLDIER of Sephiroth....

Personality ~Caring to others, Outgoing, Overprotective

Appearance ~
Lunarix Strife Soldie10

Preferred Weapon/weapons ~ A copy of Sephiroths sword made by Luna. She copied it down to the last detail moves, design, everything....Its called the Second Masamune

Strengths ~Excellent With A Sword, Abnormal Strength and Speed (Thanks to Cell Infusion)

Weaknesses ~ Friends, Jenova, The Past
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:24 am

-.- it's Sannin all over again~... *stamps character sheet* [Aproved!]
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:11 pm

I shall kill this imposter >.<
Back to top Go down
Axis

Axis

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Cloud you would kill your own sister!? God....... Your like Axel...
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinitykingdom.forumotion.net
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:39 am

Imposter ><
I have no sister
Back to top Go down
Axis

Axis

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:50 pm

your a real jerk!
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:56 pm

o.o' errr... *side steps away*
Back to top Go down
Axis

Axis

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:33 pm

srry demdem -.-'
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:52 pm

*pokes the imposter with first tsurugi*GR
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:53 pm

no need to apologize, just RUN! O.o'
Back to top Go down
Axis

Axis

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:31 pm

Dont touch my friend Cloud......
Back to top Go down
Lunarix Strife

Lunarix Strife

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:32 pm

Dont worry Axis Ill deal with my brother when the time comes.....
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:32 pm

-.- Bad lunarix/axis! Bad! Dx cloud can pwn your butts with an overgrown chicken O.o'
Back to top Go down
Lunarix Strife

Lunarix Strife

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:38 pm

No....and im not axis....
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:40 pm

I meant Axis AND Lunarix o.o Your both bad anyways >.>'
Back to top Go down
Lunarix Strife

Lunarix Strife

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:49 pm

Kay we should stop posting here..... -.-'
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:54 pm

good idea... yet, I dunno o.o'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunarix Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunarix Strife   Lunarix Strife I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunarix Strife
Page 1 of 1