Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information

Go down 
+2
Xemnas
Kairi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Information Empty
PostSubject: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:06 pm

Pride Lands

Pride Land is a savanna world based on Disney's animated feature, The Lion King. It is featured in Kingdom Hearts II. The in-game graphic for the name displays the name as "Pride Land", as did the same graphic in the Kingdom Hearts II official strategy guide.[32] However, it is referred to as the "Pride Lands" in in-text dialog from Kingdom Hearts II[53] as well as in content from the guide.[32] While in Pride Land, Sora is transformed into a lion cub, Donald becomes a hornbill bird and Goofy takes the body of a tortoise. They transformed into animals because Nomura felt that since The Lion King film lacked any humans, it would appear odd to have Sora and the others interact in their standard forms. It was originally considered for inclusion in Kingdom Hearts but the game's engine could not correctly handle a quadrupedal animal as the player without an additional program. It was later added into Kingdom Hearts II.[38]

After the death of the previous king, Mufasa, his deceitful brother Scar took the throne. Since then, the Pride Land has seen a steady decline in living conditions, due to his poor rule. Pride Land is dominated by a large central savannah area which branches off in three directions. To the north is Pride Rock, home of the lions and the seat of the world's political power. The area southwest of the savanna is where outcasts from Pride Rock, such as the hyenas, live. The skeletons of several large elephants earns this area its nickname, the Elephant Graveyard. Southeast of the savanna are the arid wastelands containing little life. Beyond the wastelands, however, is a lush oasis.
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Xemnas

Xemnas

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:06 am

*appears*...even animals have hearts......*releases nobodies and vanishes once more*......
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:35 am

xemnas, seriously, post in the pride rock, or something, not on info x.x'
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:30 pm

Dont flip a tit >..> I made prides rock after he posted that because of this >.> And XD He did it in the information cause he was lazy and it was like 3 am when he posted this
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:00 am

ahhh shush >.>' *punts zack to the pride rock*
Back to top Go down
Arvodiar Ssej

Arvodiar Ssej

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:01 am

I Helped The nobodies in Pride Rock *nods*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:03 am

Dx dammit, the information is not a place to be posting in! -.- *punts arvodiar to the pride rock too*
Back to top Go down
Arvodiar Ssej

Arvodiar Ssej

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:03 am

Force Feild *blocks the Punt* Razz
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:19 am

*plays some tunes and teh water clones dog pile on arvodiar's force shield* OOOUUUUUTTT!!!
Back to top Go down
Arvodiar Ssej

Arvodiar Ssej

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:21 am

Teleport *teleports away laughing*
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 87

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:43 am

If Kairi Didnt want people to post here she could have locked the topics. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:12 pm

also true, also true o.o'' but yet, it's information, it ain't the "rp part" so to say~... o.o'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information
Page 1 of 1