Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Information Empty
PostSubject: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Wonderland

Wonderland, based on Disney's thirteenth animated feature, Alice in Wonderland, is featured in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories as one of the first worlds visited on Sora's journey. Its colorful inhabitants seem to speak in riddles and code. Wonderland is ruled by the despotic Queen of Hearts. The most dominant feature of Wonderland's entrance is a bizarre room in which many of the items here can be pushed flat into the walls and strange potions here can change Sora's size; the keyhole of this world is located within the talking Doorknob's mouth which is, incidentally, also a Keyhole. The next area is the Queen's castle where most of her courtly functions are carried out; a verdant hedge maze surrounds this area. Connected to the courtyard is the Lotus Forest, which leads to the garden used for tea parties by the Mad Hatter and the March Hare. Throughout the world are hidden entrances to the bizarre room which have effects on the direction of its gravity.
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Xemnas

Xemnas

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:59 am

*appears and looks over the land*....so here there is a kindom of hearts.......hmmm.....*summons lower nobodies and unleashes them on the un suspecting land*....muhahahaha.........*vanishes and leaves his minions to do their damage*
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:12 am

*Slaughters the nobodies with electrocute and moves on*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:32 am

...What the heck are you doing exactly on a "Not complete" world? O.o' Xemnas, go make your tower on the organization XIII base, zack, go kill stuff at radiant garden cause it has a post for such x.x Do NOT post in "Information"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information
Page 1 of 1