Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arvodiar Ssej

Arvodiar Ssej

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer Empty
PostSubject: Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer   Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:33 am

Name: Arvodiar Ssej

Race:Nobody

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 65lb

Eye Color: light blue

Hair Color: Black

Blood Type: O

Element:Force

Summoning/s: The Black Pegasis

Bio: What there is a life Beside training?

Personality: thoughtful, Focused, Driven

Appearance: Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer Ishida002

Preferred Weapon/weapons: His Magic Bow, His magic Spells

Strengths: Intellegent, agile, fast

Weaknesses: Impulsive sometimes

Other things : Favorate Book: His spell book

Last edited by Arvodiar Ssej on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arvodiar Ssej

Arvodiar Ssej

PostSubject: Re: Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer   Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:51 am

Spells:

Disappear/reapear: Arvodiar uses this spell to hide his bow or something else and brings it back into exsistance when ever he needs it, This can only be for a maximum 2 posts, that is unless it is his own bow or personal possesion

Teleport: He Can teleport himself plus a few willing creatures great distances, or short ones

Force Arrow: He may shoot this out of his hand or his Bow, when shot from his hand it can knock people down, when shot from the bow it has enough force to go throught the body

Mage Hand: He can use this spell to make things Levitae

Force cutter: a Range Attack that is Faster then most normial people can track

Forcefeild: Creats a Sheild of force, this can be a Handheld sheild, or this could be a Dome sheild protecting Him and his allys

Force Blade: A Rarly used spell, it creats a blade of force Sharper then any normial blade could be

Gravity force: Increases the Gravity in a selected Area

Gravity Nulify: Turns off the gravity in a personal sized area

Force lance: A lance of pure force forms in your hand

Explosive Force Arrow: He can only shoot this out of his bow, He draws back on the string speaking some magic words, a Arrow made out of pure Force appears in the bow, when it hits the target or when he Wills it the Arrow Explodes

Force Ball: The same as Explosive force arrow except more powerful and it appears as a small bead

Force Barding: Sumons a suit of Force barding for his mounts

Force Armor: summons a Suit of Force armor For himself

(More coming)

Last edited by Arvodiar Ssej on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:58 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer   Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:03 am

XD >.....>
Dissappear and reappear are soooo god-modish >..> THey need a time limit especialy if he chooses to make a keyblade dissapear
Back to top Go down
Arvodiar Ssej

Arvodiar Ssej

PostSubject: Re: Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer   Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:07 am

Edited it, Can only be for a maximum of 2 post, unless is it a personal possesion such as his bow or spell book
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer   Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 am

I think it's preety ok, your profile... Of course, in here, there aren't such things as "elves"... So, if you may, choose another race from between those that exist~... o.o'' Heartless, nobody, animal, undead (halloween town), human, un birth~... ah what the heck, if kairi doesn't like it, she'll talk with ya when the week's over -.- *stamps the character sheet* [Aproved!]
Back to top Go down
Arvodiar Ssej

Arvodiar Ssej

PostSubject: Re: Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer   Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:28 pm

*edit* I'm a nobody now *smirk* but doesn't mean i won't be noticed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer   Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arvodiar Ssej, The Arcane Archer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Character Files :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: