Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melody Yuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody_yuki

Melody_yuki

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Melody Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Melody Yuki   Melody Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:04 am

Name ~ Melody Yuki

Age ~ 15

Gender ~ female

Race ~ human

Height ~ unknown

Weight ~ unkown

Eye Color ~ redish orange

Hair Color ~ black

Blood Type ~

Element ~ ice and wind

Summoning/s ~ (can't think of any yet)

Bio ~ Melody used to live in another world until an evil force took over and had thrown her into the darkness. Some how she was able to get out and had arrived at Twilight town. 2 years have pased and she is now on a journey going from world to world while finding infomation of the location of where her world might be and also have fun while shes at it.

Personality ~ positive, cheeky, thinks of others, can space out or daydreams at times and is kinda smart

Appearance ~Melody Yuki GreenGirl

Preferred Weapon/weapons ~ snowboard or sword (depends on the scenario)

Strengths ~ fast reaction with some agility, has a really good aim and will always be there for a friend

Weaknesses ~ can get stuborn sometimes, cookies can distract her, gets bored easily and is random at times

Other things ~ Sayings, songs that represent you, pictures you enjoy, books you enjoy.. stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Melody Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Yuki   Melody Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:45 am

... Well, for a first, I don't have anything to say to this profile o.o' congratz *stamps on the character sheet* [Aproved!]
Back to top Go down

Melody Yuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Character Files :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: