Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Questioning Investigator, Daxwerd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-09

The Questioning Investigator, Daxwerd Empty
PostSubject: The Questioning Investigator, Daxwerd   The Questioning Investigator, Daxwerd I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:30 pm

The Questioning Investigator, Daxwerd Riddler20TB

Name ~ Daxwerd

Age ~ Unknown

Gender ~ Male

Race ~ Nobody

Height ~ 5' 10"

Weight ~ 176

Eye Color ~ Green

Hair Color ~ Black

Blood Type ~ O

Element ~ Time and Gravity

Summoning/s ~ Mr. Tick Tock, Mr. Rhyme

Bio ~ Daxwerd was one of Xemnas's followers back when the Organization was still new. Daxwerd was loyal to Xemnas but disagreed with his views. After awhile Daswerd then despized Xemnas and tried to take power. He challenaged Xemnas for the Title of Leader. Daxwerd was then over thrown by Xemnas and left them forever. Before he left the organization he muttered final words of grief and hate.

"Time may tick and time may tock but the day with come when all must stop. I predict a savor dressed in black, he will slay you from front to back. His heart is pure, and his actions are bold. I tell you this Xemnas, your silence is gold. When he appears so will I, don't hint me....dont trick me..... for i am too sly. I will be here again but not for them or for you, but for the boy who won and his friends a few."

Daxwerd has now appeared from the shadows and is now back for the buck. His plans are unknown and hidden in riddles. His powers have been sharped and time has given him strength. He now lies in the End of the World. With his powers he has now gained control over few nobodies once more.

Personality ~ Secretive and Mystrious

Appearance ~ (Avatar)

Preferred Weapon/weapons ~ My Questioning Staff (a staff with a big question mark on the top)

Strengths ~ Intelligence

Weaknesses ~ Low physical Strength

Sayings ~ "Riddle me this.....Riddle me That?"

Skills-
Summoning - Mr. Tick Tock, Mr. Rhyme
Haste
Hastaga
Slow
Slowaga
Stop
Lift
Force
Zero Gravity
Reverse Atomic Motion
Diffusion Wave Motion
Mystery Box
Orbit Blow
Gravition Pull
Warp
!?Guess Who?!
Hook Attack
Vertical Strike
Horizantal Strike
Magna Combo (or 9 Staff Strike)
Gravity Ray
Rush Combo (or 23 quick hits)

Last edited by -Daxwerd on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

The Questioning Investigator, Daxwerd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Questioning Investigator, Daxwerd   The Questioning Investigator, Daxwerd I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:59 am

gooooood x3 Don't try to enter the organization again, and your good to go xD *stamps character sheet* [Aproved!]
Back to top Go down

The Questioning Investigator, Daxwerd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Character Files :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: