Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Namine~Kairi's Nobody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namine

Namine

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Namine~Kairi's Nobody Empty
PostSubject: Namine~Kairi's Nobody   Namine~Kairi's Nobody I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Name ~Namine

Age ~15

Gender ~Female

Race ~ o.o...a nobody..o.o

Height ~5'6

Weight ~normal weight

Eye Color ~Blue..o.o

Hair Color ~Blonde

Blood Type ~unknown..o.o

Element ~ Fire,Lighting(Can have 2 main fighting elements)

Summoning/s ~A 2 tailed fox,A White Dog demon..o.o (Can have up to 3, they can be made up, but valid so it doesn't godmod)

Bio ~Naminé was born when Sora released the heart of Kairi from his body (as well as his own) near the end of Kingdom Hearts, being the entity of Kairi's heart and Sora's body. This made Naminé a very odd Nobody : born from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul. Kairi's own body never became a Nobody because her heart lacked darkness, so her body and soul were never able to leave the Realm of Light and thus made it seem like Kairi was in a comatose state until she regained her heart. However, this means that Naminé was also born without Kairi's memories, only furthering her status as an unusual entity. And because of the fact that Naminé is formed from Sora's body, she has the power to manipulate his memories as well as the memories of those who are connected to him, prompting several others, even herself, to call her a "witch". She came into being at Castle Oblivion, found by the Organization XIII.

Personality ~Kind,Caring,Protective,Nasty Temper(Usually never comes out)

Appearance ~Namine~Kairi's Nobody Namine

Preferred Weapon/weapons ~

Strengths ~ messing with peoples memories..o.o,

Weaknesses ~ Has short memory span

Last edited by Namine on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Namine~Kairi's Nobody   Namine~Kairi's Nobody I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:52 pm

although I seriously doubt one of namine's strenghts'll be physical strenght, and would rather have it as "Mess with some people's memories", I think it's preety ok for the rest o.o'' *flips repeatdly, and puts himself in a "High speed leg drop" stance, but uses a stamp on the character sheet instead* [Aproved!]
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Namine~Kairi's Nobody   Namine~Kairi's Nobody I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:15 pm

changed..o.o
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Namine~Kairi's Nobody   Namine~Kairi's Nobody I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:16 pm

*puts another sticker on kairi* Aproved again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namine~Kairi's Nobody   Namine~Kairi's Nobody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namine~Kairi's Nobody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Character Files :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: