Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) Empty
PostSubject: Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)   Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Name: Kain (prefered to forget his second name)

Race: Chaser - Human

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 80 kg? o.o''

Eye Color: Gray (yes, I love them x3)

Hair Color: Brown (NOT BLONDE, NOT BLONDISH BROWN, just effing BROWN!! Dx -.-)

Element: Lightning/Darkness

Summoning/s: Summons Spiritual Spears for one time protection, needs ritual to summon. Summons 1~10 at a time, depending on need.
Well... Why not summoning Ark, too? x3 Ark, an airship sort of eidolon, with the elemental of darkness. It comes to earth like a meteor and flails three times on the foe with darkness element aoe blasts o.o'

Bio: Just a random chaser that was found Knocked Out on an alley like a homeless drunkard x3 no, seriously, ok... As some may know, Chasers are suposed to mantain balance, or something like that~ o.o' He came around about the same time as hici, but was knocked out by two munny robbers from behind on the way to the galaxy, and had to stay peacefull till he got munny enough to repair his gummy and fly out of there. After re-entering the gummy tho, he remembered he could've just Darkness Corridor, and still head bangs against a wall when someone mentions him that.

Appearance: He never takes off his Shoulder Plates, Armored Gloves, nor his Armored Boots. From there, he may be completely covered in cyan armour, and also a "closed draconic jaw helm", or with a pair of cyan pants, and a blue shirt.

Preferred Weapon/weapons: Spear with a keyblade's handle, and a jagged key edge at the end. As it is a spear, it also has a small, secondary handle about halfway thru the spear. There is no keychain, and the element of the keyblade is thunder.

Strenghts: Can jump high, and has a slight thunder resistance, even if coated by armor. He can, also, form some wings with darkness and glide for short periods of time (not until he lands, just a short time, but can become longer as he gets used to manipulating darkness.)

Weakness: Earth element seems to be a small problem, and so does his drinking problem. >.>''

Abilities: Jump (Nobody style Dragoon Jump, he disapears and re-apears above the foe's head, and landing on him with his spear edge faced down. He doesn't do a shockwave, like the nobodies do, but it is replaced with more strenght on the landing).
Darkness Corridor (Basically, a small portal, almost like the ones Organization uses, but a bit more yellow (cause of teh thunder element within))
Has some basic spell casting, but in thunder and darkness does he excell the most.

Other: Favourite Quote: "Not that it matters, nor anything, but I can see your darkness... And I must get rid of it."
Favourite combat Music: once again, advent: One Winged Angel takes the gold.

Spells: Thunder (c'mon, ya know what this is -.- but as it is a basic thunder, it doesn't damage... much x3)
Dark (AOE spell, FFXII style, that can "blast" enemies to the ground, or off to another place o.o'')
Dark Thunder (ever heard of "Dark Firaga"? Yeah, basically the same, instead of normal thunder, it's dark coloured and instead of raining down, it extends from the "key-spear")
Dark Dome (weak spell that deflects all sort of normal atacks, and weak level magics, negating them. Of course, if alot of weak level spells are made, it also overloads it o.o'')
Dark Shield (KH apearence, sorta x3 It focuses dark energy IN FRONT of the user, reflecting the damage)
Dark Potion (another KH apearence that sorta explains itself >.>'')

Last edited by Kain on Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)   Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Acceptededed o.o'
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)   Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:58 pm

x3 *puts an official "sticker of aproval" on saireza's head* Aproved!
Back to top Go down
Hici

Hici

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)   Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:19 am

fwee more of us xD
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)   Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:43 am

just remembered to put up some abilities >.>' -.-|| and more~... Accept it if it's ok O.o'
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)   Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 pm

Acceptededed again x3
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)   Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:02 pm

yay ^w^ *stickers Rikku* >3>
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)   Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:37 pm

*edits again* o.o' I can summon an overgrown transformin airship now x3
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)   Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:31 am

XD Accepted for a third time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)   Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kain, teh random chaser o.o' (posterly known as demyx x3)
Page 1 of 1