Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Borough

Go down 
+7
Tifa Lockhart
Cloud Strife
Namine
Chancerey DeAgrivize
Hici
Sora
Kairi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-14

The Borough - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:01 pm

I don't know.. we don't have reason to trust you. What if you're just trying to use us?
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

Number of posts : 121
Location : a place where i look DAMN good. which is everywhere.
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:09 pm

-he tilted his head- All i want from you is a garuntee you wont attack me if you see me -he pointedly looks at cloud- and that when the time comes for the attack on the organization, that we may come along.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:25 pm

She nudges Cloud lightly on his stomach with her elbow. He has a pretty good proposition.. Who knows what reinforcements may be needed against the Organization.
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:26 pm

*voice is heard from afar*

Riddle me this.....Riddle me that
who has who trapped like a rat.

That which is right and he who is wrong
chases those who sing the battle song

Two gods anger towards a peasent
no reason no answer, just pure resent

Woman of Fist, Sir of Iron Will
Who here will have the first kill.

*appears behind Chance*

You have no reason to attack us, i assure you this.
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

Number of posts : 121
Location : a place where i look DAMN good. which is everywhere.
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:26 pm

besides, we can open a way there, for ourselves at least o.o' maybe even others. Ill have to ask my associate.
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:28 pm

Listen listen, The reason we brought sora is because he is the one who can stop all this. But we do need reinforcements like you Tifa...and cloud too. My powers are limited at the moment and well if i fight the organization, sooner or later i would fall.

Unite we stand
Divided we fall
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:30 pm

I say I like this alliance.. we sort of need a way to get to their base, and you guys could help us with that, while we'd be able to help with the fighting. She punches her fists together with a grin. It's partly up to Cloud though..
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Im sure if a brilliant woman like you can understand our reasoning, then i can for sure say this lad will happly agree ^^
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:33 pm

I'm not the one that needs much convincing though. She laughs. Cloud may need some.. I don't think he likes this idea at all.
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:34 pm

Well CLoud is all for helping people, right? Well our intentions are all but good. So think of us as those who are in dire need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Hmm.. Alright. If I'm for it, I'm sure he'll go for it. We just need to come up with plans and such first.. She puts her right hand on her hip and thinks.
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:38 pm

Well if we can just get to the world that never was, then both entrances will be able to open up. But the organization is almost everywhere.

Here's what i propose.

We have several time that cause enough attention in the other worlds to draw out at least one organization member. then one by one we take them out. You leave Xemnas to me.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:40 pm

(OOC: There aren't many Organization members to take out XDD We need more! o.o)

That would be a good plan, send 'em all here, hehe.
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:42 pm

(OOC: i know that, im working on that part too xP)

Hmm, but to get there attention, i should continue my games. That way they will be drawn out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:44 pm

(OOC: Ok xD good lolz)

Games? Those Rhymes that you've had people try to figure out? That may work, but then again, some of them may just get bored and try to destroy you out of it. She laughs a little with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:47 pm

(OOC: MOO!)

wow that was quite dark Tifa.... v.v

BUt they cant destroy something that they dont know the location of =D
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Sorry, sorry. And good point. o.o
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:51 pm

it's fine xD

well i think this has gone on long enough. ^^ thank you for your time Ms. Lockhart, you will be hearinf from me again ^^
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:52 pm

She nods to him. Likewise. Next time I hope to be comrades fighting alongside each other to rid of the Organization. She then tightens her gloves and starts walking towards the Bailey, hoping to take out a few heartless.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Do what you want tifa*Walks off*
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Hmm.. he's in one of those moods again.. She thinks to herself as she stops and turns to see Cloud walk away.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:56 pm

*appears leaning against a wall my head covered so that no humans can see what i look like* hmmm
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Huh? She turns to see a member of the Organization standing nearby, her fists tighten and she looks towards him intensely. Get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:13 pm

aww i havent done nothing to you lot yet
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:20 pm

*Looks back at him*
Leave...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Borough   The Borough - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Borough
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: