Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Maw

Go down 
+3
Kain
1ch1g0
Kairi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:30 am

A wide open area farther away from Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden filled with many heartless and nobodies.
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
1ch1g0

1ch1g0

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-06

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Shado woke up in the Great Maw...or atleast he was close.
*offcourse i`d end up here....thats what you get from drinking too much alchohol....told myself never to drink ,But i would never listen ...heh....xD*
Shado got close to the great maw while holding his eyepatch in his left eye.....Wandering what to do.But suddenly his eyepatch jumped and hid his left eye....
*Aaaa...the painnn.....so this is the shock you have after you wake up.....it hurts...not fair....*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Kairi walks out towards the Great Maw, looking at it with a small sense of nervousness.

This place always creeps me out with all of the nobodies and heartless running around..

She then continues walking, making sure no danger is ahead.
Back to top Go down
1ch1g0

1ch1g0

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Shado sees a dark figure in a long distance and takes his big sword in one hand while trying to change eyepatch....But it has a mind of its own....Or three minds xD
*are you gonna betray me now you d*mn eyepatch xD*
Suddenly Shado realises its a girl....
*no worries*
Then he starts walking at her direction....
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:42 pm

She continues walking until she also sees a figure walking her direction. In seeing that, she stops and tries to focus on who may be coming, preparing for an attack from a Heartless or Nobody. It's then that she notices that its a man walking towards her in a calm manner.

Huh?
Back to top Go down
1ch1g0

1ch1g0

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:45 pm

As he walks towards the girl he starts shouting,but unnotecable change in his eyepatch somehow changes the words in:
*Hiiiiii......*
He starts smiling and puts down his weapon.
*Why is a girl like you walking alone in such dangerous places?*
Shado was smiling all the time until he started seeing other figures behind the girl....They were really far so the boy didnt say anything
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:47 pm

I was.. Uh.. well.. I just had this feeling that I needed to be here, so I came to investigate. That's when I just ran into you. Who are you?

She asks politely and holds out her hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:49 pm

*is looking for teh kids in a cliff* o.o' *snaps his fingers, and 3 dancers appear behind kairi, taking care of teh dark figures* ^^'' heartless are so annoying~...
Back to top Go down
1ch1g0

1ch1g0

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:50 pm

Huh?Investigate?booooring....welll atleast that were Shado`s thoughts...
*huh?Who am i?Well I`m Jade....and you aree?*
Cant be too carefull meeting anyone....Suddenly the shades behind the girl became more clear and clear...
Shado shaked hands with the girl and then he pointed the shadows
*Your friends?*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:54 pm

Huh? Shadows?

She turns to look.

No.. not my friends. Enemies more or less. They are Heartless, and they'll do anything to take someone's heart. By the way, I'm Kairi. Nice to meet you.

She smiles towards Jade
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:54 pm

*teh dancers start "dancing" around the dark figures, striking hardly and quickly, and after they are finished with, they disapear into a ball of darkness* especially when they interrupt such conversation~...
Back to top Go down
1ch1g0

1ch1g0

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:55 pm

Shado takes his eyepatch off and takes his sword....Starts walking towards the shadows slowly speaking slowly
*Whooooo areeee yooouuuu???I`m talkiiiiinngggg sloowwww sooo yooouuuuu cannnn understand meeee*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:56 pm

She watches the dancers and then the man she just met go to fight the Heartless. Then she wonders why he's talking in a slow manner xD so she giggles a little.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:57 pm

*apears in front of teh kids with a darkness corridor* If I may say, it's bluntly useless to talk with heartless o.o
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:59 pm

Ah!

Startled by the corridor of darkness she punches towards it, accidently knocking Demyx right in the middle of his face.

Hehe.. Oops.. I'm sorry. ^^"
Back to top Go down
1ch1g0

1ch1g0

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Suddenly Shado starts talking with much deeper voice from the begging
*Huh...I think i know that,and it wasnt nesecery to remind me that they have no brains.No mind at all,since they are called the Nobodies .They dont have a personality which means they are the same.No mind,No personality and no way to tell if someone is different....Which leads to my conclusion that you are the one who called the Dancers...hmm....What was the name of that organization...Well it doesnt matter since i can see a member of it standing in front of me *
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:07 pm

*gets up* ow ow ow ow... -.- I just helped you Dx x.x *rubs his face, faking "pain"* anyways! *with his hand still on his face* Heartless don't talk, they vibrate their antenas to talk with each other! o.o teh guri? No personality?! No MIND?!? I'm insulted!! Dx the name of teh organization, you don't need to know tho o.o''
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:09 pm

Cough cough.

There's 13 members.. If that's a hint.

She laughs at the red mark she accidentally left on Demyx's face.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:10 pm

-.- that's more than a hint, that's everything~... *sitar appears in his hands from teh water, and he plays some soft tunes* ~
Back to top Go down
1ch1g0

1ch1g0

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:10 pm

Shado smiles
*well..sorry if i insulted you and your Organization XIII ,but still....thanks for "saving us" tho we didnt need saving,so sorry to ruin your illuzions...*
Suddenly the eyepatch jumped to the right eye and Shado continued with a kind voice
*But what i meant to say was ,hi,thanks and nice to meet ya`*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:11 pm

o.o I said it was a hint.. that totally gave it away xD

She giggles again.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:14 pm

true~... and you didn't insult, and it's not like I like to help, more like that I don't like heartless and they weren't illusions, they were actual AI nobodies~... o.o' *notices on eye patch jumping* err...hello, ok, and your welcome? o.o'
Back to top Go down
1ch1g0

1ch1g0

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:17 pm

Shado smiled innocently and said
*i havent seen you around....where are you from?Anddd.....whats this behind your back?*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:18 pm

*plays an hard tune and a giant wall of water appears behind him, knocking whatever was behind him off his back* O.o'' I dunno, but I hope it's gone now~... and I'm from... err... wait, I'm the one that should be doing teh questions Dx
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:18 pm

Mhmm. So like I said earlier, I had a feeling that I needed to be here..

She looks at Shado.

Were you the reason I needed to be here..?

Her voice has a tone of curiousity to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Maw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Maw   The Great Maw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Maw
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next