Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destiny Islands Beach

Go down 
+3
Rikku
Zack Fair
Kairi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Destiny Islands Beach Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:33 am

The beach lies around Destiny Islands with nice golden sand and clear blue sea waters.
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:53 pm

*lays in the sand and watches the water*
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:05 am

She would walk down and sit on the sand next to Zack looking out at the water.

So..why are you here by yourself? Doesn't Cloud usually hang around with you..? She'd glance down at him with a curious look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:08 am

*looks over at Rikku*
Yeah usually he does..but I just decided to go out alone today. Why are you here alone?
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:10 am

Smiles at him and looks back out at the water. I guess I just felt like being alone for awhile, Yunie can protect herself for a few hours..
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 am

Smiles back at her and yawns a bit
Oh, just needed a break to huh?
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:13 am

Ya pretty much. Having to follow Yuna around makes you really tired so I guess I just needed to get away for awhile. She'd sit there staring out at the water.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:15 am

Following people around is never fun..I used to have to do that. Laughs some and watches the water
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:18 am

You did? Who'd you have to follow around? I mean..I know you're a Soldier and all but..I guess I'd never imagine you guys having to follow someone around. She would look at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 am

He blinks and looks up at the sky. Well..before I got to where I am I had to follow Sepiroth around, he was over me in rank and everything basically..he was the best there was in Soldier but then he just left and I started getting into higher ranks and to the point where I didn't have to follow anyone around.. He rubs his head and looks over at her.
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:30 am

Oh..So you had to follow Sepiroth around? That had to be a pain! I'm not really fond of the guy anyway. She would lay down on the sand and star up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:33 am

He laughs. Tell me about it..I'm the one that actually had to follow him around. He stretches and lays back down with both hands under his head looking up
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:35 am

Laughs a little and smiles. Ya I hate following Yuna around but I guess then I wouldn't have met the great people that I call friends now.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:38 am

Laughs and a grin comes to his face. Yeah, The only good that came from Soldier to me was meeting the few people I did..like Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:40 am

Ya Clouds pretty cool, he's quiet but cool..I think he's still a little confused right now though. She'd star at the sky while thinking.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:43 am

He nods some and stares into the sky. After everything he's been through..you can't blame the guy. That's the difference between me and him though..I'm the talkative and calm one and he's the quiet and calm one.
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:46 am

Ya She would smile playfully and giggle a little. I can definitely tell who's the talkative one!
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:49 am

He laughs and looks over at her with a goofy look on his face. Hey! What's that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:51 am

Nothing, its just you're easy to talk to and you don't just nod like Cloud.. She would start laughing because of the goofy look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:54 am

Oh..I see he still just nods huh? He laughs to and keeps making faces at her.
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 am

Laughs a little then tries to stop laughing. Ya he doesn't usually talk to me much..He just nods or looks at me like I'm invisible. It's kind of annoying but I guess I'm used to it. She smiles and looks back up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:58 am

He laughs some more and then looks back out towards the water. He treats almost everyone that way..don't let it get to you. He looks back over at her and gives her a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:01 am

Looks over at him and smiles back. Ya that's what Tifa told me. She says he's always like that and he'll probably never change much. She'd look back up at the sky still smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:03 am

Looks back out at the water. Yeah..she's usually the only one that can get through to him.
Back to top Go down
Rikku

Rikku

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:06 am

And Aerith..I miss her.. She has a bit of a pained expression on her face while still looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands Beach   Destiny Islands Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Islands Beach
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Destiny Islands-
Jump to: