Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memory's Skyscraper

Go down 
+4
Namine
Kairi
Axel
Kain
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Memory's Skyscraper Empty
PostSubject: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:20 am

A round area, this area is acessed by the Fragment Crossing. This wide and open space is populated with high and low ranked heartless (Shadows and neo shadows). Once again, surronded by buildings, but what marks this place is the huuuuuuge skyscraper in the way to The Brink Of Despair.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:03 pm

*comes in from a darkness portal, apearing at the top of the skyscraper* this'll be fun~... :3
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:09 pm

*appears in front of him holding chakrams lazily sorta bopping as i do then i put my hands to my lips and whistle and 10 assasin appear* you know what to do *points to the heartless and they run down the side of the skyscraper landing they rip at the neo's and drag them under where they slash them apart* heh watch and learn demyx *jumps both arms extended i throw one chakram and it hits the ground with a big flame burst killing 50 heartless* heh to easy *spinning i land on my feat and grab the chaka ram i slash at ten more heartless while my assasin's surround me to give cover*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:11 pm

x3 I don't need to get that close~... *plays the sitar, and a tsunami knocks teh 150 heartless against teh walls, destroying them, and wetting axel and teh assassins all over* ^w^
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:14 pm

*not even looking at demyx i throw one chakram up the side of the skscraper sending a wall of flames after it and then blast 50 neoshadows with 5 firaga*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:48 am

*notices on a shadow trying to atack ze axel from behind, and does a couple of clones to distract them heartless towards the clones, bashing them lightly and floating about* ~... Dance water, Dance!!
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:33 am

*my chakram passes right before demyx slightly burning his hair then falls down to the ground blowing away 30 heartless picking it up and placing both chakrams out i create two walls of fire that engulf the whole area still smiling widely i say* Burn Baby Burn!!!
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:36 am

*uses another tidal wave to put out the firewalls, and make the heartless catch a cold* x3
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:45 am

*get wet again i make my nobodies dissappear and hold a hand up to demyx looking rather pissed* you really know how to burn me up
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:53 am

I do, don't I~... x3 *disapears into a darkness portal after clearing the heartless in the skyscrapper zone*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:43 pm

*reaches the place, and plays some more tunes, the water clones distract the heartless in this area, so axel and teh female (bleh xD) can stroll safely*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:44 pm

*walks in and watches the clones and passes demyx* you coming 10
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:45 pm

Continues following in silence, looking around the place and watching the heartless in the area.
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:47 pm

-.- it's IX, therefor, 9!!! >.>''' damn 8 x.x'' *playing for teh clones, following teh female*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 pm

eh i forget some times you both are blonde *waves hand off*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 pm

blondish brown, my hair is BLONDISH BROWN! x.x'''

Last edited by Demyx on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:49 pm

She wonders to herself silently as she continues walking.. What are they talking about.. 8 and 9?
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:49 pm

eh yeah yeah come on girl *beckons her to an open ally as the other is blocked*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:50 pm

*sends a tsunami to the confused heartless* -.-
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:51 pm

She walks to the open ally.

I know it's probably pointless to be asking questions.. but where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:52 pm

o.o' 8, isn't it the "coziest cell ever", or something like that? xD
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:52 pm

that i can answer this is The World That Never Was *continues totally unphased by what i said*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:53 pm

O.o WHAT?!

She stops walking and looks at both of the hooded men.

Nuh uh, no way..
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:54 pm

*turns to her* what are you so shocked by?
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:55 pm

The other man said "cell" as in like a jail cell.. what's going on here?

She crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory's Skyscraper
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: