Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Market Street: Tram Common

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Market Street: Tram Common Empty
PostSubject: Market Street: Tram Common   Market Street: Tram Common I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:27 pm

Several different shops are located here, plus a train. There is a wall on one side of this area that leads you to the forest.
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Market Street: Tram Common   Market Street: Tram Common I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:40 am

She walks around looking at the different shops. Hmm.. I have 800 munny, that should buy me something.. She then notices a road leading somewhere outside of the Market area. She walks up to a sign pointing to that road and it reads 'Sandlot'. Wonder what that is.. She goes over to a shop and buys some seasalt icecream and walks towards the Sandlot.
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Melody_yuki

Melody_yuki

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Market Street: Tram Common   Market Street: Tram Common I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:22 am

*walks around looking at all the shops*hmmmmm i need some munny.... *sees if there is any jobs avalible*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Street: Tram Common   Market Street: Tram Common I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Street: Tram Common
Page 1 of 1