Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Information Empty
PostSubject: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:02 pm

100 Acre Wood

The 100 Acre Wood is an optional world based on the fictional locale of author A. A. Milne and Disney's 22nd animated feature, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.[34] The world takes the form of a magical book located in Merlin's house. As Sora collects the book's torn pages scattered throughout the worlds, new areas of the 100 Acre Wood become available as the story is retold. When Sora "enters the book", he lands on a version of the flat map of the 100 Acre Wood featured in many Pooh books. Classic locations such as Pooh's and Piglet's houses appear as well as the Muddy Path and Spooky Cave. In each location usually contains a minigame with prizes which help Sora on his journey.

The book is first given to Sora by Cid near the beginning of Kingdom Hearts and he collects Torn Pages throughout the game until he finds and seals the 100 Acre Wood's keyhole, which is the diary-style lock on the front of the book.[40] Along the way, he makes friends with each of the Wood's inhabitants, particularly Winnie the Pooh, with whom he plays a Christopher Robin-like role. 100 Acre Wood appeared again as a recreated world in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. In Kingdom Hearts II, the book is damaged by the Heartless while still "active", causing Pooh to suffer severe amnesia, unable to remember him or anyone who happened to be on the pages that were again torn out, though each restored page in turn restores Pooh's memory little by little.[41]
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Xemnas

Xemnas

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:04 am

*appears and unleashes more lower nobodies*.....this should prove my point.....bring me the hearts....the hearts!........*vanishes and leaves nobodies again to cause mayhem*.........
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:13 am

*Slaughters the nobodies with electrocute and moves on*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:34 am

...What the heck are you doing exactly on a "Not complete" post? O.o' Xemnas and Zack, refer to my post in wonderland x.x Do NOT post in "Information"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information
Page 1 of 1