Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memory's Skyscraper

Go down 
+4
Namine
Kairi
Axel
Kain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel

Axel

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:56 pm

*watches 9 dissappear through a portal* eh don't mind him
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:57 pm

*actually, only sleeping in a corner like if he was a homeless drunk* x.x
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:57 pm

Hmm.. Fine..

She starts to follow again, hesitantly though.
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:57 pm

She would hesitantly look around a corner to see where the talking was coming from as a Heartless jumps at her and she hits it across the head with the metal bar she carries and then kicks it away

She would then mumble under her breath Stupid things..
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:53 am

*plays a sitar tune, blasting any surrounding heartless with a water wall, just in case, as he wakes up* -.- Did I go to sleep in a corner again? >.>' *enters in a darkness corridor*
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:31 pm

*walks until she looks around*
hmm..This place...
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:54 pm

*looks around that looks at the sky scraper*Wow....
*heads off to brink*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:42 pm

*apears atop the memory sky scraper on a random darkness corridor* ^^' let's create another reaction comand, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:43 pm

sure i always wanted to do that dual midway across the tower *appears a distance behind him*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:45 pm

x3 *jumps off the sky scraper, and while falling, his sitar apears in his hands* let's go!
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:46 pm

*jumps down the opposite side but runs on the skyscraper side in a spin so that i appear running at demyx with both chakrams in hand*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:48 pm

(clash, breakthrough, finish, or random one that you/me will create? x3) *stops actually running, jumping off, but still falling in direction of axel, getting ready to play*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:49 pm

*finally stops my running so that i'm falling and i toss one chakram to the left and the other to the right and i blast out a firaga*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 pm

*throws the bubbles towards axel in a bubble stream sort of atack, putting out the firaga, and dodges one of the chakram, by doing what seems to be a reversal, but gets hit by the other, and thuds on the ground below him* x.x whoa, harsh fall~... *gets up slowly, and shakes his head, putting himself on playing position*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:53 pm

*similar to reversal as well i dodge all the bubble and flip so i land on my feet and raise up one hand and the chakram returns to it while the other just lands nearby*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:55 pm

*makes a bunch of clones* Dance, water, DANCE! *a timer apears, and the number of clones he created* *the clones all go from diferent angles of axel, and charge towards him*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:57 pm

*tosses the chakram in my hand so that it spins aiming for the clones that incircle me and i use my hands to blast a firaja*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:58 pm

woooo o.o' *plays a wall of water to bring the firaga down, and plays walls of water as he moves towards axel* (oh yeah, what about the heartless? x3)
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:01 pm

*as i'm knocked into the air i point to the chakram placed behind demyx* why do you think that's there *my chakram comes back after the other creates a large circle of fire around us keeping the heartless out* heh *lands on my feet*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:02 pm

o.o' I see... *stops creating walls and throws more bubbles at axel*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:03 pm

*shoots a flare that cause the bubble to burst then i jump into the wall of fire hiding myself*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:05 pm

o.o' Holy shiz, when was that created? O.o'' *waits for axel to re-apear to put up in use his new reaction command* x3
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:07 pm

*instead of me coming out my chakram does instead flying at him covered in flames*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:08 pm

*does a water wall, flinging the chakram away, and putting the flames in front of him out* x3
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:10 pm

*as the flames infront of him go out demyx see's i'm not there all of a sudden i jump out from behind him one arm covered in flames in a punch while another grabs the chakram that was blasted away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory's Skyscraper
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: