Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memory's Skyscraper

Go down 
+4
Namine
Kairi
Axel
Kain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:11 pm

x3 too predictable~... *another hard tune brings a tsunami, clashing axel on the ground* "reaction: Watery Clear - When axel comes out of the walls of flame, demyx plays a tsunami, and brings down both the walls, and axel"
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:15 pm

*getting smashed by the water i jump out to see both walls colliding in on me in a flash i call out my other chakram that helps form a flame sheild that blast me throught the collision and then i spin sending out both chakrams again but this time having flame trails behind them* (reaction command: flames amoung the mist)
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:17 pm

o.o' *jumps outside the small coat of mist, and strikes some heartless around himself with a 360º sitar strike* x3
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:25 pm

*the chakrams come full force at you aas i make another barrier of flames*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:27 pm

*bashes the two chakrams away with the sitar, and walks towards one of the walls of flames, creating two water walls (one in front and one on the back) to put out the fire*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:29 pm

*chakrams come back* i really didnt want to use this* burning 8 *tosses chakrams up and 6 more appear all on fire and twice their size they ricochet of the floor and buildings never having a set course all one can do is block or try to dodge* (safer to try and block)
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:33 pm

o.o' *spirals with his sitar in hand, playing some water walls here and there, blocking the chakrams, and putting them sorta out* x3 *plays another tune and a water wall extends by both his sides, then he jumps towards the flames in which axel (may) reside, covering himself in water, and doing a trail of water, and as he lands on the other side of the wall, he plays another tune, creating what seems to be a small circular wall of water around himself* whooo~...
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:35 pm

*my chakrams come back to me* your the first to succesfully dodge my chakram attack *smiles* time to get serious *smile turns wild and i jump forward fast to the middle of the water circle chakrams burning*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:37 pm

x3 I'm just doing my best~... *plays another bunch of clones trying to stop axel's onslaught*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:42 pm

*still smiling wildly i teleport above the clones as they smash into each other and toss both chakrams at the water walls and shoots forward a megaflare*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:47 pm

*stops playing, and stands with the sitar down* *fake smiles behind his hood* The best spar I've ever had~... Guess it's time now, tho... Do it
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:48 pm

*chakrams come back to my hands and jumping twisting to the side i send them at demyx*

Last edited by Demyx on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dude, the flash backs are gonna stay on my post x3)
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:50 pm

*as he looks forwards to the chakrams coming his way, he starts to see them in slow motion as he has flashbacks* ... nice memories~

Last edited by Demyx on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:52 pm

*time seems to go back to normal and the chakrams come to slash him*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:53 pm

*hit, and slowly fades away* -.- "From Dusk to Dusk, from Darkness to Darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:55 pm

*a portal opens up and i begin to walk through and finally say to demyx* see ya later ocean rocker *dissappears*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:59 pm

thanks I guess~... *finally finishes to fade away, the sitar splashes in a water puddle*
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:13 pm

*blinks as she saw the fighting*
o.o'' uh...they were interesting...
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:11 pm

*looks up**sighs*
i have no one...
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:55 pm

*walking past the gigantic skyscraper a neo shadow jumps at riku*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:58 pm

Dark Firaga! without stopping he blasts it to bits.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:02 pm

heh *keeps walking blasting a few heartless every once in a while*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:06 pm

Where are we headed? -_-
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:08 pm

you'll see *walks down another alley way*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:10 pm

-he follows-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Skyscraper   Memory's Skyscraper - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory's Skyscraper
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: