Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kin of the Heart (neutrilized)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Kin of the Heart (neutrilized) Empty
PostSubject: Kin of the Heart (neutrilized)   Kin of the Heart (neutrilized) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:05 pm

Kin of the Heart (neutrilized) Neku

Name: ~ Kin

Gender ~ male

Race ~ Human o.o

Height ~ 5' 8"

Weight ~ 175

Eye Color ~ Green

Hair Color ~ Brown

Blood Type ~ AO

Element ~ Ice and Wind

Summoning/s ~ (Can have up to 3, they can be made up, but valid so it doesn't godmod)

Bio ~ Kin ish a boy who lives on Destiny Island. He lives in the south side where it is mostly caves. He has never ventured outside of the back region. When Sora and Riku had unlocked the door of Destiny Islands kin was sent to Hallow Bastion as well as Sora. Kin had then reseived his Keyblade "Shining Redemption". Ever sense then Kin has ventured from world to world fighting heartless with no purpose. His current location is Radiant Gardens (Hallow Bastion reformed). Little is still know of Kin but he plans to meet up with the savor Sora.

Personality ~ Kind-hearted, secretive

Appearance ~ avatar

Preferred Weapon/weapons ~ Shining Redemption (KB)
Spoiler:

Strengths ~ Mental abilities o.o

Weaknesses ~ riddles.......strawberries......kyponite!

Other things ~ Sayings, songs that represent you, pictures you enjoy, books you enjoy.. stuff like that

Last edited by Kin on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Kin of the Heart (neutrilized)   Kin of the Heart (neutrilized) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 pm

Very creative.. You've given yourself a good storyline too, accepted ^^ o.o Course.. Demyx might want to stamp it XD
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Kin of the Heart (neutrilized)   Kin of the Heart (neutrilized) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:11 pm

alright, miss kairi (teh female that posted above meh) wants that keyblade to be a Fake one~... from there x3 *puts teh stamp in a bucket of green paint, and stamps on kin's forehead instead* [Aproved!]
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Kin of the Heart (neutrilized)   Kin of the Heart (neutrilized) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:13 pm

Dx THE SHAME!!!!!

can i atleast be notified why it's a fake keyblade x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kin of the Heart (neutrilized)   Kin of the Heart (neutrilized) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kin of the Heart (neutrilized)
Page 1 of 1