Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Princess of Heart ~ Kairi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Princess of Heart ~ Kairi Empty
PostSubject: Princess of Heart ~ Kairi   Princess of Heart ~ Kairi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:22 pm

Name ~ Kairi

Age ~ 16

Gender ~ Female

Race ~ Human

Height ~ 5'5''

Weight ~ 120lbs

Eye Color ~ Blueish

Hair Color ~ Reddish

Element ~ Doesn't really have an element o.o

Summoning/s ~ none yet

Bio ~ She is originally a resident of Hollow Bastion, but she was sent to the Destiny Islands by Xehanort a few years before the events of Kingdom Hearts.[23] At the beginning of the series, she is 14 years old.[19] During the events of the first game, her heart was separated from her body which led to Sora and Riku both searching for a way to revive her. Kairi's heart was discovered to be in Sora's body, at which point he gives up his heart in order to restore hers, transforming himself into a Heartless. Soon after, Kairi finds Sora's Heartless and restores him back to human form. After Ansem's defeat, Kairi is left behind on the reforming Destiny Islands and separated from Sora at the end of Kingdom Hearts. Sora promises to return to her with Riku, and Kairi waits on the island for their return.

In Kingdom Hearts II, Kairi and all of Sora's friends slowly begin to remember Sora. After Sora's memories had been restored by Naminé, Kairi sends the letter drifting to the sea in hopes of that it will find its way to him. She is later confronted by Axel, who hopes to use Kairi to lure Sora to him. With the help of Pluto, Kairi evades him and heads to Twilight Town, but is captured by Axel soon after. However, Saïx takes Kairi from Axel and imprisons her and Pluto in a jail cell in The World That Never Was. She escapes her cell with the help of Naminé and they are saved from Saïx by Riku, in the guise of Xehanort's Heartless. Riku gives her a Keyblade which she uses to fight off the Heartless that Saïx summons. Kairi and Riku are reunited with Sora, and along with Donald, Goofy and King Mickey, the group face and defeat Xemnas. Kairi also bonds with Namine in the process and she returns to Destiny Islands, Sora and Riku following shortly after.

Personality ~ Caring, free-spirited

Appearance ~
KH Kairi
Princess of Heart ~ Kairi Kairi-1
KH II appearance
Princess of Heart ~ Kairi Kairi

Preferred Weapon/weapons ~
Keyblade - Aqua the Healer
Princess of Heart ~ Kairi Keyblade-2

Abilities ~ As keyblade weilder..
Cross slash - simple slash, very fast though.
X slash - Gathering energy, slashes across in the air making an X. This X then rockets towards the enemy.
Retaliating slash - When attacked, this is a block/counter attack.

Strengths ~ Strong willed. Doesn't give up

Weaknesses ~ Not very strong physically

Other things ~
"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky -- one sky, one destiny."

Last edited by Kairi on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Princess of Heart ~ Kairi   Princess of Heart ~ Kairi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:01 am

o.o... besides teh weapon not being a "keybalde", I wonder why no one accepted this "JUST" yet... *gets his stamp out, and wets it in green ink* oh well, allow me x3 *stamps on the character sheet* [Aproved!]
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: Princess of Heart ~ Kairi   Princess of Heart ~ Kairi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:59 pm

the weapon sorta was a keyblade
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Princess of Heart ~ Kairi   Princess of Heart ~ Kairi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:05 pm

shhhh, she knows~... o.o'
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Princess of Heart ~ Kairi   Princess of Heart ~ Kairi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:52 pm

I finished it O.o' Like put pics up and stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Princess of Heart ~ Kairi   Princess of Heart ~ Kairi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:54 pm

*puts a sticker on saireza's face* Aproved! (she stealed my job, so your off, she's my new stick holding place x3)
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Princess of Heart ~ Kairi   Princess of Heart ~ Kairi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Haha! I don't get teh stickers anymore =3 *dances around*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess of Heart ~ Kairi   Princess of Heart ~ Kairi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess of Heart ~ Kairi
Page 1 of 1