Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi Empty
PostSubject: Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi   Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:00 pm

Name ~ Sora

Age ~15

Gender ~Male

Race ~ Human.....DER

Height ~??(help)??

Weight ~??(help)??

Eye Color ~Blue

Hair Color ~Brown

Blood Type ~WTF >..>

Element ~ Wind

Summoning/s ~(Will put later If I want to)

Bio ~
Sora is the hero and main protagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series. He is an upbeat teenager who may seem simple minded at times, but realizes the importance of his quest. He possesses a strong sense of justice and an unrelenting heart. At times, he is impulsive and quick to anger, but he is always sincere about what he says and does.

Sora is fourteen years old at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts and lives on Destiny Islands with his best friends Riku and Kairi, and others including Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka. Sora, Riku, and Kairi wish to escape from the Destiny Islands, and find out what lies beyond. On the night before they leave a huge storm comes. The storm turns out to be the Heartless destroying the heart of the world.

His name is derived from the Japanese word for sky.

Sora and his friends managed to defeat Xehanort's Heartless at End of the World, the ‘heartless’ of all the worlds that fell into darkness. As Sora attempted to close the door to darkness, Riku and King Mickey appear on the other side of the door and together King Mickey and Sora seal it from both sides; with Sora's Keyblade from the realm of light and Mickey's Keyblade from the realm of darkness. However, Mickey and Riku are trapped behind the door, and Riku’s last words before it closes are “Take care of her”, referring to Kairi.

As the worlds begin to restore themselves, Kairi and Sora are separated. Sora promises to return to her as soon as he finds Riku and King Mickey.

Sora defeated Larxene and forgave a regretful Naminé for her actions. She promised to restore the memories of the trio once they reached the 13th Floor of Castle Oblivion, where Marluxia was waiting for them. Axel attempted to destroy Marluxia himself, but then Marluxia used Naminé as a human shield. Sora stepped in and defeated Axel. Once Marluxia was defeated, Naminé asked that they step into machines that would rearrange their memories back to the way they were at the cost of breaking the links she created. She also informed him that the process will take some time, during which Sora, Donald, and Goofy would sleep as their memories were slowly restored. While they knew that they would forget Naminé, Sora promised her that while she was forgotten, she would remain in his heart, never lost.

Sora and Riku(After his appearance is returned to normal), head after Xemnas to defeat him and his goal of using kingdom hearts. He Also goes after Kairi to protect her from them and to save her from any problems.

Personality ~
Sora has a typical brave and heroic personality, meaning he'll willingly risk his life for people he doesn't even know. He's extremely loyal to his friends, and has shown to be extremely forgiving to Riku (even forgiving Riku for the times he's tried to kill him). He constantly "thinks positive" and is therefore highly optimistic.

Sora has shown a large amount of gullibility. For example, he fell for Mulan's attempt at passing for a man. Ironically, he doesn't let his enemies fool him as easily, since he didn't fall for Xemnas's attempt to play on Sora's sympathetic side. Despite Sora's good nature, he appears to sometimes hold grudges, since he seemed to go after Xemnas merely out of spite for him. Sora is also often quick to anger whenever he's confused. He is also quite childish at times.

He seems to have a crush on Kairi, which seemed to be pointed out a few times in Kingdom Hearts II when Donald, or Goofy knew that he was thinking about her such as at the end of their first visit to Port Royal. Also he draws himself giving Kairi a paopu fruit. Kairi may also harbor some feelings for Sora but this has yet to be completely confirmed in the series.

Appearance ~Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi Sora

Preferred Weapon/weapons ~Keyblade, Kingdom Key

Abilities~
Ragnarok~A flurry of air combos which ends with a laser bursts.
Ars Arcanum~A powerful flurry of blows,followed by a follow-up slash than finishes by a back flip slash.
Strike Raid~Sora hurls his Keyblade at a enemy in a boomerang fashion, damaging and making the enemy recoil slightly.
Sonic Blade~A running attack where Sora runs past enemies damaging them.
Glide/Float~Allows Sora to float and glide around for a limited time.

Strengths ~ Kind Hearted, good at wind magic

Weaknesses ~ Sometimes a little slow, Cocky

Id post the forms.. but still need to figure out how to do them without donald and goofy...

Last edited by Sora on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi   Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:56 am

-.- I hope this ain't an alt~... I hate alts >.>' till I get proof this is an alt, it is aproved~... *stamps the character sheet* [Aproved!]
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi   Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:29 am

Alt...WHERE..
whats wrong with an alt

O..O Im gonna add magic soon... like in this post >.> so approve again

Magics~
Aero~A simple wind spell that blows the enemy back
Aeroga~A higher level wind spell that creates a tornado to suck in enemies and throw them back out

More later >.> help with some spells

XD Spells

Fire
Blizzard
Thunder
Cure

Drive forms
Since the use of donald and goofy are to annoying... and AI is impossible.. or rather not probable This is how
Using cards with donald and goodys energies in them.. by using a donal card I can go wisdom form... etc..

Forms
Valor~Goofy
Wisdom~Donald
Master~Both
Final~Both, less chance
Shadow~Heartless side taking over, XD Super uber and low chance.
Limit~Sora changing to old appearance

Keyblades
Ultima Weapon
Kingdom key
Diamond Dust
Fenrir
T.T ALL OF THEM

Last edited by Sora on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : More additions)
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi   Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:09 pm

-w- alts are evil bunch x3 anyways, yeah, seems ok, teh spells, for now >.>' *stamps the character sheet again* [Aproved!]
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi   Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:38 pm

*chucks a paper tag that glues on the character sheet* Aproved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi   Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora, The one devoted to saving Kairi
Page 1 of 1