Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the End of his trail...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

Number of posts : 121
Location : a place where i look DAMN good. which is everywhere.
Registration date : 2008-09-12

the End of his trail... Empty
PostSubject: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 pm

the clues all lead here...hoHO!
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Space has halted, time stands still
the hunter wait.....for his next kill

The prey awaits but with a trick or two
whos the hunted now.....me or you?

*leans on my quesioning staff with my hair shading my eyes*
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:06 pm

-he grins- you see, we are both the hunted now. Im only in it fo rthe thrill of the chase...and too meet you. but im not above a little scuffle. ^o^
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:23 pm

Well i was always one for games, and i like to play with my enemies before i actually fioght them. So lets start out with a lil warm up.

*summons forth several nobies* These a ??Who??'s. When you strike them they either turn into a bomb or a puff of smoke. Choose wisely.

*more noboied appear from behind" Those are !!Guess!!'s they have the ability to make copies of themselves while stopping time. You have to hit the right one or you get hit instead.

Now let the games begin!

*spins into a spiraling black portal*

(*Kairi can you take care of this for a moment, this computer is slow and i wont have time for a real fight. Just role play the nobodies or have someone else do it. Thanks, buh bye*)
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:27 pm

-before he leaves, he looks reflective for a moment.- I was never one for poetry, ut i was god at haiku's...
Canacery is hot.
and he is fabulous.
so, so Damn sexy.

-he thinks for a moment, looking at all of the nobodies, both Whos and Guesses- hmm...

-the throws his cane at the middle Who, who puffs into smoke.- phew...
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:37 pm

(OOC: I would totally mess this fight up O_o so either Chance will have to wait, or someone else can step in and role play the nobodies xD)
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:04 pm

*claps hands and the nodies dissappear*

Well this has gotten boring so now it's my turn *appears behind Chance*

Come on!
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:12 pm

So IM HERE
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:15 pm

BRAVO! We have a new competito. So let's start this game *bangs staff to the floor. The floor walls and ceiling disappear. Is is an empty vacume of space. Swing my staff to the sky millions of question marks appear all over the area around us like stars.*

Be careful now, your in my playground now.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:17 pm

So... Anychance you can make me a portal to somewhere
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:22 pm

I can make a portal to another world. But the thing is i can't control my portals. ^^ so where ever you wake up at is were you will be. I roling one big die
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:25 pm

*Scratches head*Do it
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:28 pm

-.- im not doing anything. If you want something from me. You have to defeat me. Everyone who defeats me gets a prize of there choosing.

If you lose this world will become locked down.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:32 pm

*Draws ultima weapon as I throw down goofy card and become valor form*Valor Form
*Dual weilds fenrir and Ultima weapon lunging at you*
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:34 pm

-he huffs- how rude, taking a second match before the first is complete.
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:38 pm

*disappears away from Sora* Now now, you both have to fight me. And Chance blame the others who i asked 5 times to rp as the noboies while i was away.

Now let's start *my staff grows bigger and with question mark on the top of my staff gets larger*
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:41 pm

He wants a portal, but what do i get for defeating you?

...could you help me regain my heart?
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:41 pm

*Bounces off an invisable surface and flies at you*
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:44 pm

let crazy riddle man talk, bouncy anime kid! Dx ((breaking the fourth wall never felt so good.))
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:47 pm

What ever you wish for i will grant it. But! *points staff at the flying Sora* If you fail to defeat me this world will be forever trapped in darkness. *uses time magic on sora stopping him*

Now, riddle me this, which one of you has the stronger fist? *uses my portal to transpot myself away from you both. Using time magic i increase sora's speed to have him launch himself into the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 pm

-he charges up a hadoka, and telepots 15 feet in front of daxward- HADOKA! -he lauched the line of chaos energy at daxwerd-
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:53 pm

!!!Guess who??? (Time and Space Magic, Mysterious Box) *two boxes coated with question marks form around me and sora. These boxes replace our locations with each other*

PLease now think about it. If all you do is use frontal attacks you'll never hit me. Fight fire with fire!
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:59 pm

-charges up a second hadoka in his other hand- well...i dont really care about either of you...but...-he picks the box where sora was- HADOKA!
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:03 pm

Time Magic, Reverse Atomic Motion! *using time magic i slow down Chance's movement os atom and increase my own. Able to escape i rapidly dash away from chance*

Wow you are tiring me out. My MP is getting low almost at half now. You really are a catch. If you want, i can make you one of my follwers and i'll grant your wish.
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:07 pm

I follow no man, sir dax. thanks for the offer, though. Maybe ill take you up on it after. -he waggles his cane at Dax-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the End of his trail...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Castle Oblivion-
Jump to: