Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the End of his trail...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-09

the End of his trail... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Awww well im gonna be lonely :[ well ifr that's wat you want then i can't argue. *spins staff rapidly* But i can still have fun *bangs the bottom of the staff to the invisable floor* Space magic! Gravity Megaton Force! *dome of highly inforce gravitational force spread out from each of the floating question marks.*
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

Number of posts : 121
Location : a place where i look DAMN good. which is everywhere.
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:14 pm

I dont wanna work for you, but you could always travel with me. -he uses hadoka to propel himself at Dax-
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:19 pm

Hmmm, well im not sure if i can travel with someone who doesnt agree with wat i do> Would you be ok with my game? also, would you work with me but not for me?

*uses space magic to increase gravitational force to through off his Hadoka*
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:23 pm

I have a bit of a vendetta against the Orgainization...but...otherwise, i dont care what happens. -he lands near Dax and swings with his cane-
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:25 pm

*back away from Chance* I hate the organization as well. We might make a good team.

What do you say, comrades?
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:26 pm

it depends. -he smirks- what are the benefits?
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:29 pm

You wish to have a heart.....i wish to crush Xemnas. If we work together we will accomplish both goals. In the End of World, there is a door to Kingdom Hearts, and in the World that Never was another door to Kingdom Hearts lies. There all hearts that were ever taken from other worlds are stored there. If we enter im sure we can have your heart restored.
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:30 pm

-he nods- I reckon you got yourself an alliance...
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:36 pm

Well Chance, we have a deal. But sense this game is concluded i guess this world is now on Lock down. *points staff to an open area and a door with a question mark appears* Take Sora and go through that door. Honestly i dont know where it leads but it's gonna be better than here.
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:37 pm

definitely...this place is rather ugly >.>' -drags sora out-
Back to top Go down
-Daxwerd

-Daxwerd

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:44 pm

*as Chance and Sora exit to through the door i stand in the middle of the nothingless plain*

Riddle me this.........Riddle me that........what will happen when the world turns black?

*bangs staff to the invisable flooring. A black and purple magical force spreads from the bottom of the staff and engulfs the entire place. I dissappear ina my own portal of darkness and reappear outside the world*

Now, this world will be nothing but a unknown riddle. *points my staff at the blackened world and brand it with my "?" Symbol forever sealing it from all entrance or escape*
Back to top Go down
Chancerey DeAgrivize

Chancerey DeAgrivize

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:46 pm

and my own, personal touch...Field of Night! -the whole place vanishes from view in darkness.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the End of his trail...   the End of his trail... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the End of his trail...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Castle Oblivion-
Jump to: