Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bailey

Go down 
+8
Mikasota
Tifa Lockhart
Melody_yuki
Kain
Hici
Chancerey DeAgrivize
Sora
Kairi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

The Bailey - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:44 pm

meh, I dunno, I just want to try your strenght again x3 and this time, with no helps from either side... consider it a small spar. Either if you win, or lose, I now know you are from the llight side, and shouldn't trouble you again~... tho that heartless part ain't really nice -.-
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Well.. NO?

Last edited by Sora on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:48 pm

alright, alright geez... -.- *focuses some darkness magic* Dark Potion! *heals cloud to full health* -.- I'm gonna drink some booze then~...
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:48 pm

*Slowly slides away*o...OBYE
*Runs off*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:50 pm

*darkness envelops kain fully, and removes his armor, but the shoulder plates, gloves and boots, and also hides FKS* -.- *then waltzes towards teh market place, whistling to buy some booze*
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:52 pm

*a dark portal appears and i step ouy with my face covered* now then where is she
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:05 pm

She walks into the Bailey with a mildly bored expression on her face. She then sees someone in a black cloak a few hundred yards away. Not one of them again.. She squints as she tries to see a face.
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:08 pm

*my face totally covered as the hood actually makes a dark aura that removes all vision inward* hmm now where is she *seemingly standing lazily i take no notice or care in kairi*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:10 pm

I wonder what he's up to..? She crosses her arms and watches for a few seconds more before looking back in which the way she just came. Maybe I should go get them.. Just incase.. She turns to go back to the Borough.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:40 pm

aww come on man *holds his hand up to the sky almost in an asking way* where am i supposed to look huh? i dont got no clue where her energy went and i dont like being here to many of those guys around
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:04 pm

hmmm?!! *my detection goes off and i open a portal around myself instantly leaving and it closes right behind me*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Stops from turning towards the Borough and turns back to where he was just at. Why'd he leave in such a hurry? Sora, Cloud, and the others will want to hear about this.. She turns and runs back towards the Borough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bailey
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: