Kingdom Hearts Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the KH character you've always wanted to be

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bailey

Go down 
+8
Mikasota
Tifa Lockhart
Melody_yuki
Kain
Hici
Chancerey DeAgrivize
Sora
Kairi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain

Kain

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-09-04

The Bailey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:07 pm

*gets out of an nearby alley* o.o' I smell keyblades~... *finds sora* O.o'
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:07 pm

Mhmm.. Sounds like a plan to me. I hate to say it, but should we split up and search worlds by ourselves, or together? Looks at Sora curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://khreborn.forumotion.net
Sora

Sora

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:13 pm

*Looks at kain and gets infront of kairi*
No kairi we wont, I wont leave you, Now... another chaser
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 pm

o.o' for your information, key bearer, I don't care about teh female behind you (once again, sorry x3). I should have fought you along with hici, but in the way in I got mauled by munny robbers >.>'
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 pm

*Draws Ultima Weapon*
Kairi.. run....
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:17 pm

*shrugs, getting ignored, and out of a small darkness portal, he takes off a great fake keyblade, which is similar to a spear* let's see what you can do~...
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:18 pm

Looks at the man ahead of her and Sora from behind Sora. Who is that? And.. what's a chaser? Never heard of that before.. Her keyblade appears in her right hand as she still watches ahead. Wait, run? Sora I won't leave you.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:19 pm

oh? and here I thought I smelled just one keyblade o.o'' two, huh? x3 *darkness surrounds the character for a short while, and when it dissipates, he's in a full body armor* let us start~...
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:20 pm

*Throws up a donald card*Wisdom form
*Turns into wisdom form and shoots a few shots at kain*
Dont ask me... they just think we bring destruction with the keyblade
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:21 pm

*spins the spear ahead of himself, deflecting the wisdom shots back at sora* I don't think so~...
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:23 pm

Destruction huh? Obviously they don't know how you've saved the worlds before. She takes a step back, not wanting to get into Sora's way. I think he may be too strong for me yet.. I need more practice before I will be able to fight strong opponents.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:23 pm

*grabs kairi and slides out of the way shooting more shots at kain on the way*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Admin
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Grabbed and moved out of the way, then she jumps to the side as not to interfere in any way, watching closely.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:25 pm

*disapears from view, dodging the shots, and apears right on top of sora, spear edge facing down* don't think so!
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:27 pm

*Slides back and fires a few shots when he comes down*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:28 pm

*sticks the spear's edge on the ground, then disapears again, this time landing where sora would stand if he continues to slide the same way (it is hard to control wisdom slide, if you speed off in a way, it'll take some time to turn back, which is enough to get hit)*
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:30 pm

(I know I know... I have ideas >.>)
crap
*Turns his keybalde behind him and tries to block*

Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:33 pm

*lands on the keyblade, and flips away, as some darkness wings appear in his back, allowing him to glide in the spot* ... interresting~... wonder how much time you took to master that... *the wings disapear, and he falls towards, pointing the spear at sora* Dark Thunder!! *dark coloured thunder zaps in many directions towards Sora*
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:35 pm

*Slides back and double jumps into the air at a 45 degree angle shooting off shots as I do*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:37 pm

oh? *lands, and jumps towards sora, spinning the spear in front of himself to deflect the shots back at him, but with two added abilities: darkness, and homing* x3
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:39 pm

*releases wisdom form and falls down on the ground landing on an open goofy card*Valor form..
*valor form fails and turns to shadow form*-*insert growl here as I lunge up at you slashing berserk like*
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:41 pm

o.o' the rumours are true~... *points the spear towards the sky, and releases lightning on top of sora, and surronding him* Thunder!
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:45 pm

*The thunder hits me but doesnt phase me since im going berserk and cant feel it*RAWR
*Slashes at you more*
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart
Admin
Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Hearing a commotion coming from the Bailey, she runs to the area to investigate. When she gets there she sees Sora in a dark.. ebil form and another man of whom she doesn't recognize. Sora! What's wrong with you? She runs up to Sora and does 'Beat Rush', where she punches him upwards towards the sky a few times. Her punches although.. are strong enough that Sora is knocked out for a few seconds, making him able to reverse the shadow form when he awakens again. That'll teach ya from going shadow around here. She dusts her hands off.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:48 pm

*knocked out*X_X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bailey   The Bailey - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bailey
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Reborn :: Worlds :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: